Wednesday, March 02, 2005

 

Lymph Flows 1.1: Tonsillectomy survey goal reached

As some of you know, regrowing my tonsils restored the flow of lymph to my head and restored part of me to how I was just before my tonsils were removed. If you'd like to know what happened, email me, please, because at this time the story is still too personal to share with people I don't know in an open forum like this one. Instead, I've begun a "Lymph Flows" work in progress as I report to you how my life is different now, as I live it with tonsils:

Today, completed Tonsillectomy Surveys #49 and #50 alighted to my delight in my emailbox @ TigerNet, Princeton's online alumni community. With #50 I've reached my goal, yet there are a few outstanding surveys people have promised to return which I hope to accommodate, so the sample size will exceed my goal.

I've also enjoyed being able to respond, with knowledge and practical advice, to people with concerns about their tonsils or their tonsillectomies. If my childhood dream of going to medical school still comes true, I'd become the first physician to regard her niche as "tonsillectomy reversal" and also the one to scientifically prove that lymph is "second to blood" in ways that are currently unknown to medicine.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?