Friday, March 18, 2005

 

Lymph Flows 1.2: Stronger backbone

Hello to all the Venture Capitalists (VCs) who found this through Brain Waves.

This is second posting in a series I named "Lymph Flows" to discuss how regrowing my tonsils restored the flow of lymph to my head, in a very noticeable way, and seemed to re-energize my entire nervous system. The first, Lymph Flows 1.1, discussed how I'd reached my Missing Lymph tonsillectomy survey goal and how I enjoy helping people who want to know more about the possible long-term effects of their tonsillectomies and people who have contemplated having a tonsillectomy but are still entertaining other options.

Other Missing Lymph postings are:

1. A suggestion for all VCs to design a "tonsil implant" to be used by anyone who was tonsillectomized who is in serious lymphatic imbalance, to strengthen their nervous system and to improve their quality of life.

2. A listing of all the scientists with whom I've already communicated about my theory that lymph is "second to blood" in neurological ways currently unknown to science and medicine.

3. The first of a series of research questions I've thought of as a tonsillectomy research advocate, other questions include how do tonsillectomized mice differ from "tonsils-intact" counterparts.

Today, Lymph Flows is dedicated to my stronger backbone. As some of you may know, tonsils are located @ the sides of your throat, practically @ the top of your backbone. Ever since my tonsils re-grew, I've felt lymph flowing through my back, in a painless way, making me stronger and able to stand straighter (something I had always wondered about, I had a mini-dowager's hump noticeable on my 15th birthday, ten years after my tonsillectomy). A stonger backbone has also given me the most powerful lymphatic relaxation I have ever experienced. Now, on my yoga mat, I can focus on my backbone and how it relaxes every nerve ending of my body. I know that, without tonsils, my body had never relaxed as deeply, even though I'd been in excellent shape, doing Pilates with relaxation exercises frequently.

VCs around the world are invited to invest in research to prove that lymph adds power to the nervous system, and by the same token, it makes a nervous system much more capable of deep relaxation.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?