Wednesday, November 16, 2005

 

Lymph flowing thru tonsils has its own biological age

With the uncritical attention of a Princeton friend and blogfather, I was able to sort this out (knowing it sounds very crazy or like a piece of science fiction) in my mind. Now I have the courage to write it here: the lymph that flows thru my newly regrown tonsils seems have the chronological age I had when I was tonsillectomized.

So, although I'm forty years of chronological age, the lymph that flows thru my tonsils is the age I was when I was tonsillectomized: 5. I can feel that age, my voice goes back that age when I'm calm, relaxed and unaware of myself, certain spots of my skin and hair show that age too.

Most importantly, aside from my personal situation now, when scientists make this discovery, it's going to change medicine forever.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?