Saturday, April 02, 2005

 

Lymph Flows 1.5: What is optimal lymph?

After my poisoning crisis, I need to post this for you too. I'd like to know: (1) what is optimal lymph? and (2) *who* has optimal lymph? Why not compare a healthy laboratory animal (animal testing may be needed here folks, unless we experiment on human guinea pigs) to one who has been force-fed, say, a Diet Pepsi! (I doubt there is any laboratory animal that would voluntarily drink a Diet Pepsi, unless it was completely parched but I may be wrong).

I can picture a small laboratory mouse getting violently sick as I did, in a cruel experiment on the animal, which makes me lean towards using either:

(1) myself as a human guinea pig or (2) a group of healthy vegetarian, vegan or normally non-Diet Pepsi drinking folks to form a human guinea group.

Right now, I'm not ready to drink a Diet Pepsi ever again -- but if I absolutely have to, I will.

To all of you: I hope you are drinking water, milk, soy milk, natural fruit juice or herbal teas... *not* any toxic sodas.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?